Klik ok? TQ so much !

Thursday, February 25, 2010

acc165

today.madam dayangku habibah give us (BMD2b2)
a exercise book..wuissss..I am really exited you know!HURRAY!!!
now I have a new book...so I hope I can fill it with all what I've learnt from madam dayangku habibah..
hehehehehe..
I think that Cost accounting is quite challenging 4 me..but its fun!I like it~~~~heheheheh
Come to think of study...
I really want to study hard so that I can get a flying colour result...
I want to fulfill my mama n bapa's wishes...I love u all..
you are everything 4 me..mum n dad...
and also my dear siblings n my friends..I love u all!!hahahahah

3 orang komen sini:

simple said...

salam kak sy pn bdk uitm kk,ambil DBS bru part 1,hrini dpt tgok result,result status LU tp sy ggal acc106 ..so sy kna repeat ka tuk next sem(sem 2)?

Cik Kira said...

yes dear...u need 2 repeat..:D

Cik Kira said...

yes dear...u need 2 repeat..:D